First outfit in 2012!

Bunda: the cheapest thing in the Woooorld
Shirt: H&M
Sweater: Bershka
Leggings: Peacocks
Boots: Emu
Bag: New Yorker
Scarf: from Paris 










This is the day I got my first job!
At least the news that I got the job. And I went to see my dad, who was not so happy that the fur is fake O.o! 
I went to visit my friend at work, as a customer for the last time, because from today I'm staff member :p
Btw she told me today "you work here" when she caught me off guard sneaking from behind to ask me if I want some coffee and she obviously scared the shit out of me! 

Anyways soon you will be able to see my Holiday Make-up video HERE and hope you'll enjoy it!

Happy Ho ho holidays!



4 коментара:

  1. bunda je krasna!! a i makeup :)

    http://worldisrunway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I watch you, I love more & more Uggs. I am a freak of wellies, check my blog!
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. me encanta tu blog!
    te sigo!
    xx

    www.themidniteblues.blogspot.com

    si te gusta sigueme!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you!

 
OASAP - Street Fashion Women's Clothing Online